Every time you refresh this page you are generating new lines of Shakespeare written by an AI trained on Shakespeare. Some lines may sound like they Shakespeare prose and others might be trash. The AI is still learning and Shakespeare was a master.
- SALARINO: But tell me, good grandam, boy, that didst consort him here,
- QUEEN GERTRUDE: O me, lieutenant! what villains have done unto thy lord; who lined himself with hope, and in Southampton.
- PORTER: you'll sweat for't.
- OFFICER: The debt he owes to you he will give you
- CYMBELINE: We have a bout