Every time you refresh this page you are generating new lines of Shakespeare written by an AI trained on Shakespeare. Some lines may sound like they Shakespeare prose and others might be trash. The AI is still learning and Shakespeare was a master.
- GONZALO: How lush and lusty the grass looks! how green!
- SILVIUS: In bitterness. The common praise it bears.
- TAMORA: The worse to her, I'll plead for that gird, good Tranio.
- LEONATO: Good morrow, sir.
- LADY CAPULET: And cruel death of Him that died at night; you shall find the huntsman out