Every time you refresh this page you are generating new lines of Shakespeare written by an AI trained on Shakespeare. Some lines may sound like they Shakespeare prose and others might be trash. The AI is still learning and Shakespeare was a master.
- AARON: You must needs after him, met by moonlight, proud Titania.
- PUCK: Lord, what a monarchy you are address'd,
- ROMEO: That I was his adopted heir.
- TROILUS: As thou shalt rue this treason with a sigh, would rive in twain,
- ANTONY: Meet to be hurt. O gull! O dolt!