Every time you refresh this page you are generating new lines of Shakespeare written by an AI trained on Shakespeare. Some lines may sound like they Shakespeare prose and others might be trash. The AI is still learning and Shakespeare was a master.
- PROSPERO: Worthily purchased take my leave.
- POET: Is rank'd with all of comfort! fare thee well: commend me to be restored to them that fear.
- KING HENRY V: With ample and brim fulness of his mules.
- HECTOR: As to throw out our banners on the articles,
- LADY CAPULET: O cousin, cousin!