Every time you refresh this page you are generating new lines of Shakespeare written by an AI trained on Shakespeare. Some lines may sound like they Shakespeare prose and others might be trash. The AI is still learning and Shakespeare was a master.
- MARK ANTONY: Let your highness grant.
- ROSALIND: Peace, you ungracious clamours! peace, rude sounds!
- KENT: No contraries hold more talk of murders, rapes and massacres,
- ABERGAVENNY: As the dog coins gold.
- CLOWN: For the rain, there begins my safer guides to rule;